Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flowers Because It's Fun

These are all recent but it's the one at the bottom I like. Took it yesterday at a place where I swear has the highest populations of columbines anywhere. It was so pretty and I haven't been able to capture that with a picture. It was overcast but I did catch a fish. I was the first  that fished where I did yesterday. It's not too bad to get around but the water is just too high and fast yet. Going somewhere just now where it is fish able.

I'm a sucker for flower pictures too and right now with the late spring there are massive amounts of them. One of the fringe benefits of living in and around mountains and higher elevations. I'm okay with that rather than the other - - - which is white.













3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. Seeing flowers close up reminds me of how truly amazing this old world is. I love the hill with purple and gold, and the bottom picture is outstanding, the blue in the flower against the blue river...perfect.

    Good work, Fly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the gardener? Your photos are really well done. Maybe you should create calendars and sell them or a coffeetable book or to a natural magazine, they are really that good.

    The very top of Imogene Pass has some huge columbines.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I look at that picture the more I like it.

    Ok so you got me Linda. Some of these were taken at a nursery a place I had to pick something up so no I'm not a gardener. I had a calender made last year for a friend who requested it. Nothing fancy and it looked real nice. He gets continual comments about any given months picture. The hard part of that was choosing the pictures. So I have thought about that.

    How many will you buy?? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...