Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Today About 11

It's 81 and been perfect all day. There has been few inclement days in the time since the last post. I have not seen any pictures or should say chances at pictures. What I see is the same things and all of you have seen that too and more than once.

It's different here. Don't misunderstand that where I moved from in NW Colorado is not very pretty now either. It's that time of year.

So I post video of no particular redeeming value whatsoever other than this is the way it was in my neck of the woods when I went for a ride this morning.

In over 20 miles excluding a 1.5 mile jaunt along the interstate came in contact with one vehicle.

I do have a possible scenario for a post. Time is getting short. Think I will leave here a week from tomorrow to hang out on the Front Range a couple days before flying out Wed morning. The scenario involves rock scrambling. We'll see.

Thanks for stopping by. There will be more posting coming up. Pretty sure anyway. That's the plan if there is one. 

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you'll post from CR. It should be quite an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see but yes. There won't be as much time spent on the puter there as here. I just doubt that. Probably around the second or third of Nov there may be one. Like in the old days TE - it's gonna be a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great time!!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...