Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Walk Last March

When I was told about this place thought I would try to capture a bit of what it would be like if you wanted to be somewhere but couldn't be and what it was like for the guy (me) who was doing this for the first time as well.

Easier said than done. There's a bit of substance here and I'm glad I got to see this. It's fair to say if you ask a local something beware of the answer even if you get one. This fellow gave me some good info.

I lost interest in this but ran across it the other day and finished it.


2 comments:

  1. And there you be going..................

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...