Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Smokers And Dreamers

Here I am returning from an adventure long planned for, that never really got started. Stuff happens. Feeling weird and chock full of stress and other not good things.

Look out the window and see sights like this. It took my mind off everything for quite a while and all I was thinking about was how I wish I was down there. Still thinking about it and other things that did not get experienced. I'm hoping they still can but not right now for sure.





8 comments:

  1. Those are some great shots out airplane windows! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I'm sending you two books.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go South young man, go South.
    The pivot will do you good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lovely (and dangerous) wife and I spent a week in Costa Rica back in '05, and absolutely loved it! Of course, we spent the vast majority of that time slurping down adult beverages at an all-inclusive resort full of Europeans, but what the hey...

    We took an all-day whale watching charter by ourselves (didn't know anyone else there and no one seemed primed to go out on a dreary day... which was a mistake because the sun popped out and we had the boat to ourselves!) saw humpbacks and sea turtles. Took a zip line canopy tour, too, amid the howler monkeys in the tree tops.
    Highly recommend CR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm returning on 1/7 squatlo and expect much better results than the first time.

    Unable to see pictures here as there are none to take. My budget is small so there won't be much touristy stuff but there all the other things.

    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...