Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You Tube Google And Me

UPDATE #2: 3/22 I have the channel back to the way it was. It wasn't that hard but it's stressful in the sense that you could lose all that you put into it. 

UPDATE: They are back and viewable.  

For the second time I have lost my You Tube account so no videos below will play.

I got it back last time and I would be devastated if I did not this time.

This annoys me and is toooo stressful. It is hard to find the correct avenue to contact them. This happened when I found not by choice to have been "up graded" to Google +. For several reasons I do not want this and when I tried to go back to just plain old Google my YTube account and channel "OneFlyOnly" was gone. I can still see it but of course nothing plays and it's inaccessible.

This is a real clean place but have to add a huge damn it anyway!  

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get this all straightened out. Sounds like a pain in the .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both much like facebook - there is no technical support whatsoever so it sucks! Good luck getting things back though I hope you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get them back I know how hard they are to up load!


    Linda
    *♥´¨) ¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨) (¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...