Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Simple Pleasures

Went into Vallarta this morning after several things. It's easy to do. Walk a half mile pay eight pesos and take a seat on a bus for a less than ten minute ride into town where your shopping and/or business is then done on foot. Very easy to get done. There are many just like you. Many.

The things I was after was realized on the ride in are all straight forward but the difference is that it's all the good/better stuff at least to me. Here you go different places for different things.

Wanted some of the yellow mango's seen below. These are some of the best ever. There were six and three got missing to friends on the way home.

Fresh baked bread from this tiny hole in the wall place. There were two loaves but one of those went missing as well. This stuff is veeery good.

Then a bunch of chicken wings. The chicken here is the best. It is always very fresh. Just a treat to have these they're that good.


And here's the lady who sells me my chicky.

My pineapple guy has not been on this certain corner last two times. His pina's are the very best. So sweet and with all the food mentioned it's like with every bite you say "this tastes sooo good". I will take some of that frustration what little there is if any out on the three remaining mango's.

It's true. Simple things that bring a lot of pleasure. Mucho gusto! Life has been and is good.

Four shots took care of a respiratory issue many get here. Returning first week of March. Probably kick myself for that one.

Don't think Fly - only just a little bit. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy! The time will fly for you. I think you will arrive to Spring when you come back.

    Linda ❤⊱彡
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. I fully expect my weather and yours when I return to be less than nice. May there not be a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...