Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dragonflys

These creatures are fun to watch and can make very interesting pictures. I'm glad they don't bite.















There are hardly any red ones. These pictures are not too good. The blue ones are my favorites and it took several days to finally get some decent shots of them.



2 comments:

  1. They are such exquisite little creatures. I'm with you on the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love old cemeteries so see this one is fun.

    Linda
    http://www.survivalblog.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...