Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Maria Meets Her First Bear

Kind of up close and personal for that first time. This Yogi was huge! I'm glad you got to see one Maria and that you have a story and pictures to go along with it.

Remember you can click on all picture in blogger twice each time making them bigger.



3 comments:

  1. I am stoked you have made a picture blog...you are a very good photographer m'dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one gets a bone Dusty. I'm just happy for this young lady in this case.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dusty and the others who come here I thank you for that and if a smile is put on your face well then that's gravy.

    I just want to say I do not like to bang my own drum. I take pictures and have fun doing it. When you have a camera with you all the time you are bound to do well sometimes.

    Last year I started putting the pictures that go on top of the page each day into a folder. I don't know why I didn't start this earlier. The other night I was watching a slide show of just those and many times even though I've seen these same ones many times when certain ones come up all I can do is say wow. That's the only drum banging I care to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...