Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

From My Window

I'm lucky to have so many different views from my window. There are many more better than this. Just haven't got to them yet.

Will be back with a bit of text but gotta go now.


Have not tired of seeing these animals no matter what time of year it may be.
Several resident coyotes. I think they get hungry during winter.





Clouds hang like this any time of the year. What it means is the day before has been wet or colder than usual.

This is an icon for Steamboat Springs. it's called Sleeping Giant and is 13 miles away as the crow flies . 
I have never seen a picture quite like this. Of course it's corrupted by houses and lines but still a cool picture. I did not take this but my camera was used and if I'm in the shop the camera is there as well. This oportunity was there for just a very short time.








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...