Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'll Miss This

Some of the best fishing I've ever had has been at this place. There's another spot that rivals this but this is my favorite. The other place is hard and dangerous for me alone. This spot is very easy with levels like these. We're talking give or take 150 in an afternoon. Of course not every time but it happens. Have to say myself there's a fair amount of action here and I can't tell you enough how much fun it is to see these fish come up after a dry fly and you can see that pretty well in this. It just doesn't get much better! Watch closely.

Mostly rainbows and they don't get much bigger than this. Next time you go it might be all brookies and you can catch a cutthroat if you're lucky. The other place you can get the other one which is a brown and when that happens that's way too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...