Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Plenty Monkey's

Things have been pretty lax around here. The internets were gone for the last two days. It seems I'm caught up in a lifestyle here that has been totally enjoyable to me.

I have had two adjustments in the last two weeks because some of the issues from before were returning. This has helped. What's interesting about that is the chiro's I'm seeing in Atenas were taught by the brother of my chiropractor who adjusts me in Denver.

Anyway we're on a down hill slide. My world is small but I walk and eat all the time. It's mah job and meat and vegetables are more than just good. I will miss these foods and the intensity of the flavors. Last week at the market the the produce was amazing.

I did see these monkey's early morning on the 5th. My pictures have not been all that good. Videos are better so I'm going there a bit more. This is the first time I've seen monkey's this close in their own environment. It was a treat.

My world is small but ever so full. Generally walk to town and probably eat somewhere and stop and pick up what I need someplace and walk home. By then it's noon or after and before ya know it it's three in and the afternoon. Time to start winding down for the day. See new birds most everyday as before going to town generally go the other way as there are nice shorter walks with overlooks that are very cool as well early in the morning.

Stuff like that friends. Yes it's a small world but it's also huge too.

9 comments:

  1. Cool video, were they the Howler monkeys? They are cool to see in the wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds really fun and very relaxing. Whenever a person can walk in such great scenery to get food, seems like a pretty good life. I can imagine it's an experience you will want to repeat next winter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a real possibility Teresa. There will be some adjusting needed when I get back for sure.

      Delete
  3. Gonna have a hard time heading back to Colorado??? where it's cold and grayish??? How much longer do you get to stay? Really enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I leave early on the 28th. By then the good weather should be almost there. I've not had pants on only for protection when bushwhacking a bit. I like it better with short. The days seem to fly and it will be a bit hard TMoon.

      Delete
  4. It truly is what you make of it isn't it? Lovely video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is MT. Video better than my pictures. I got a video this morning of this fellow who rides a bull around. Pretty interesting.

      Delete
  5. We are still trying to spring into spring here. All the spring work has started though...and another
    storm to hit this weekend. Enjoy what time you have left.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linda! I am doing just that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...