Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Lulu And I

UPDATE:
It needs to be said that the vegetables being grown here are completely organic.

Home alone Lulu needs to be fed a couple times a day along with two treats while Mom and Dad (I borrow that from Linda) are away for R&R. This is a good pooch and requires little and does not bug you.

Lulu has plenty to watch over. There are many vegetables being grown here all organic. Everything is sooo intense in color at times it doesn't look real especially the yellow squash.

I'll be back late this afternoon Lulu. I won't forget.

These pictures were taken this morning pretty early.












4 comments:

  1. Very, very cool.. Love those vivid tomatoes! Lulu is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Ruby?

    http://oakcreekforum.blogspot.com/2011/12/hard-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that house!!! I'll bet Lulu and you could have some great walks about and the result....photos!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lulu does get a daily walk. I did walk there today but have not taken her for a walk. It's a hanger around the house type and watches.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...