On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at features not readily seen.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

On Taking Train Photos - Rule #1

Don't stand there and get hit. This was stopped so I felt real safe.

Man hit by steam train dies 

Having said that this guy needs to be more careful crossing what can be a couple busy streets here. Find myself being a bit lax sometimes. Maybe that's what happened to this poor fellow.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I should have gotten a bit closer TMoon but I was afraid these not so nice horn blowers may have blasted me and I would have had to retaliate probably with rocks and spent a night in the slammer or something. It's true. You would not believe what goes on here with these trains and horns. It is a huge quality of life issue not to mention health as well.

      Delete
  2. You could also recommend shooting on a curve so the nice choo-choo turns away before it gets to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have a way of looking at every day life and make it extraordinary!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...