Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

About Antelope

An illustrative short video that isn't all that good by any means but indicates that numbers of antelope from what I've seen around here is increasing and I'm good with that.

More importantly is an example from north east New Mexico taken on New Years Day this year that people have a responsibility to the animals they occupy the same ground with to not unnecessarily harm them like I feel was done here.

This was the nastiest fence I think I've ever seen. It's very hard to tell but it's not three not four but five wire fence with not one but two upright supports in between the steel posts.  There's a reason I know but - - -

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing and watching Antelope!
    Living in Central Nevada for 30 years I've seen my share. But we don't have near the population of Antelope compared to the other States I've seen them. Like Wyoming, Montana and Idaho!
    Such a beautiful and graceful animal!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Debbie's Travels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...