On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grand Escalante Hoodoos

HOODOOS LINK

I like these pictures because they are bright and show great detail. I should have stayed here much longer. The photo at the top is here as well. This is not a large area maybe an eighth mile square.




3 comments:

  1. This is very very cool. I hope you keep this going.

    It will be a nice change of pace.
    This will be a mind [cleanser] from reality.

    What are your copyright infringement rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Site Name?
    How about One Fly's Pictorial Mind Cleanser.
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny RZ. I think it's too late in the game to plan on making any money from my pictures but if you have ideas that you think I should implement please let me know.
    OF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...