Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shots From Last Weekend

Again nothing very special here. The flowers were in a greenhouse at a friends house. Mary knows who that might be. The light was not too good but after seeing white for months color of any kind is nice. I like the red and yellow flower but maybe the frogs having tea is the better. They were outside and the figurine was maybe seven inches wide. Sometimes closeups like this can be a lot of fun too.

There are a few more of  Hovenweep I want to put up even though there's been a bunch of them. These will show something different.




Oh my I almost forgot these two guys who live at the same place the froggys do.


The guy above reminds me of some people I know. The ones who don't know how to smile.

1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers and can appreciate how uplifting the color is after months of white. And I also like the little froggies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...