Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Imagination

Was at the zoo for awhile yesterday. I enjoy this exhibit a bunch. I peer in every window I can see into each time I go. There is so much going on here. My imagination runs wild every time. Put it together and let yours go too.

Soon I will be seeing many  new and exciting things like this fellow did before it turned bad. I can't tell you how excited I am!


4 comments:

  1. huh??? You need to post about this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check this. http://www.oakcreekforum.blogspot.com/2012/03/different-home-in-different-place.html

      Going in Nov a month early to a different place.

      Delete
  2. Is this your place in Costa Rica? This room is great -- personalized to the individual using it. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara - if you mean the link just above it was supposed to have been but things changed a bit but I did stay at this property and this house was just below where I stayed. I think I got there maybe a year ago about 1/8.
    It looks like around the middle of FEb may drive to
    La Paz,Baja. I want the warm bad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...